Enter the email address you used to sign up, and we'll send your username
Enter your username or email address and we'll email you instructions on how to reset your password
[est. completion time: 1 hr, audio available]
CEU: 1.0 AIA LU/HSW
The combination of LED technology and lighting control systems offers numerous benefits to the end user. Not only can controls provide aesthetic opportunities, but they can also help save energy. However, LED technology comes with several challenges, especially when integrating them with existing or new control systems. It has become very important for those in the lighting industry to have a solid grasp on the various methods for dimming LEDs in order to ensure successful installations. We will review those methods in depth in this course.
By the end of this course, you will be able to...
1. Identify the benefits associated with LED Dimming
2. Understand the difference between Control System to Driver dimming methods and Driver to LD Dimming methods.
3. Review the different types of Control System to Driver dimming methods and evaluate the pros and cons of each.
4. Explore the different types of Driver to LED dimming methods and evaluate the pros and cons of each.
To complete this course:
- Watch the video
- Pass the quiz with a score of 80% or higher
- Answer the brief survey
Your certificate of completion will be available immediately after completing the course for you to download.
# of CEU Hours: 1.0
You selected to get the course Intro to LED Dimming (EiQ-02). Please Login or Signup to get it.